Wednesday 20 November 2013

Takeaway Homework

After reading the book from teacher Toolkit I was inspired to create my own Takeaway Homework task for Maths. All of the examples on twitter were based around other subjects so I had a look to get some ideas.
Creating different types of activities for Maths is quite difficult but once I got thinking I started to become more creative.

I have decided to use QR codes for the success criteria so it adds a different dimension to the homework task. Most pupils have mobile phones and are able to download a QR reader for free. Giving them the option to choose which homework they want to do provides the students with an option of how much they want to be challenged. I am excited to see what the pupils produce and I will post some examples next week.





Create a Fact Sheet Success Criteria and QR codes
Create a Film Success Criteria and QR codes
Create a Question (with misconceptions) Success Criteria and QR codes
Create a Quiz Success Criteria and QR codes
Create a Poster Success Criteria and QR codes


No comments:

Post a Comment